Integrated Chip and Pin credit card solution from Payment Sense - Why Integrate?
- No double keying, with associated risk of errors
- No assistant handling of cards
- More accurate till reconciliation as all card transactions have been approved via Retailer EPoS system
- Broadband (ADSL) based for quick authorisation times, approx 5 seconds compared to 30-40 seconds for
a PDQ using a standard telephone line
- No line rental as it utilises your existing broadband connection.
- Reduced desk space as you only need a pin pad.
- Keyed entries / Customer Not Present transactions handled by the PINPAD not the PoS Terminal
- Easier to train new staff
- More professional, customers prefer consolidated receipts.
- Low Chip & Pin Terminal rental - comparative to your existing terminals
- Competitive transaction rates
- Industry standard Ingenico Desk/3500 (or if a large site the Lane 3000 PnPads)
- Chip & Pin Terminals Supports Contactless, ApplePay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay and Google Pay
- No third party acquirer - deal direct with Payment Sense
- 365 day technical support helpdesk
algPoS can process all the printing function from the PoS terminal. This allows us to store the stores (merchant) slip encrypted into
the EPoS systems main database this will allow you to easily find slip data (via the back office computer system) and will allow you
to have a record of all your sales on card for as long as you use the algPoS system (as the information is only stored in the
database as letters etc it does not take any room in the database)
Using this interface it also allows us to print the customers card slip within the customers main receipt so they only have to handle 1
slip of paper better for you and better for the customer.
Tel : (01604) 289 431
EPoS Made Simple